Data Protection Policy
Torrot fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data and with the confidentiality commitments inherent to its activity.
Data Controllers for the processing of data and contact information
The Data Controller is:
Torrot Electric Europa S.A., (from now on, Torrot) with tax identification number A65621419, and registered office at C/ Pedro Teixeira, 8, 2nd floor, Madrid. Contact us at [email protected] or in our contact form here.
Categories of personal data processed
The personal data that will be processed will be the ones that the user has provided to Torrot by completing the forms provided or by any other way (telephone, e-mail).
The categories of data available to Torrot are:
Identifying information: Name, surname, date of birth. In some cases it is identified by its location through the IP.
Contact information: Telephone, e-mail
Purchase data: Product selected or for which you have requested a reservation
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The data are processed in accordance with the following purposes:
- To attend the different requests of the users that come through the web (among others; consultations or interest on Torrot products and initiatives).
- Manage reservations on Torrot products for testing.
- Management related to the purchase process.
- To attend the customer service.
- Manage the applications on Torrot Kids School.
- As well as sending you promotional information about the Torrot Gas Gas Group's products and initiatives by electronic means: Motorcycles, bicycles, Velocipedos, equipment, spare parts and motorsharing (Muving.com).
In the event of filling any of the forms, it will be necessary to provide certain personal data, which will be processed for the purposes indicated.
The data are processed on the basis of the user's consent, compliance with legal obligations and, where applicable, for the execution of a contract or pre-contract.
Data retention period
The data will be kept at least for the periods established by the applicable legislation and in any case, for as long as the consent remains valid.
Assignment of personal data to third parties
Torrot may transfer its data to the companies belonging to the Torrot Group: Social Muving, S.L., Sharing Muving, S.L, Velocípedo Torrot, S.L.U., GasGas Motorcycles S.L.U., Sensefields, S.L., Torrot North America Inc.
In the cases of Kids School, Torrot will be able to provide the contact details to the companies that manage the events in the different circuits.
In any case, the communication of data will always take place within the European Economic Area (EEA) or, where appropriate, the corresponding standard contractual clauses have been formalized, which is equivalent to a sufficient guarantee regarding the processing of your personal data.
Principles applicable to the processing of data
In order to process your personal data, we apply the following principles, which comply with the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation:
- Fairness, loyalty and transparency.
- Data’s minimization: We will only request the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them, and that will always be the minimum possible.
- The storage period’s limitation: The data will never be kept longer than necessary for the purposes of processing. Depending on what the data is required for.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data are treated in such a way that an adequate security of these personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is also guaranteed.
Data subjects' rights and claims
The Users can exercise their right of access, rectification, erasure, portability, restriction and/or objection to the processing. You can directly contact:
Torrot Electric Europa S.A., by letter to C/ Doctor Casas 20, 50008 Zaragoza (España), or by e-mail: [email protected] o by our contact form here. Indicating the exercise you wish to carry out and proving the identity of the applicant, accompanied by a photocopy of your national identity card or passport.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) if you consider that there has been any type of violation in relation to your personal data’s processing.
Accuracy and updating of data
The user must fill in the forms with true, accurate, complete and current information. The user will not enter data corresponding to another person; he or she will assume that the data have been provided by the data subject.
Your personal data will be processed by Torrot under the strictest confidentiality, applying the corresponding technical and organizational security measures in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, this website uses its own cookies and third-party cookies. You can find out more about our cookies in our Cookies Policy.